Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Students' Comments...

Looking back on your work experience, did you find it worthwhile? Share your comments here.

6 comments:

  1. Yes I worked in a building surveying practice for 2 weeks, it give me an insight into the different duties involved in working as a building surveyor. I really enjoyed learning Autocad and being out on site.

    The other workers were really helpful and friendly and welcomed me from the very start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I worked in an office for a week and learned a lot about the goings on in an office.I really enjoyed the week I spent there and can see a career in this area.The day went really quick as I was always busy, a lot different than the school day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed the sense of freedom and the break from school. I felt a lot more grown up in the workplace. I got on well with the fellow workers and my supervisor. I was surprised at how much I learned in such a short space of time.I'm really looking forward to my next placement.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I done my work experience in a primary school. All my aunties are primary school teachers and this is the career that I thought I would go into after I left school. I have totally changed my mind.Eventhough I only had to work from 9am to 2pm, as I was working in the junior infants, I was absolutely exhausted at the end of the day and sometimes it felt that I was in a creche rather than a school. I found it very hard to get back down to that level.I definately know that this is not a career for me. I am glad I discovered this before picking my college courses.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I done my experience in a clothes shop. I absolutely loved working there and meeting new people all day long.I love shopping and clothes so I have a real interest in working in a clothes shop. The other girls I worked with were really friendly and invited me with them for lunch on the first day. I was a bit nervous about starting on the first day but everyone was really nice.I much prefered this than school.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks to all to commented. Hope yee find this blog helpful!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete